Thursday, December 9, 2010

Worst Pick Up Lines You CAN'T Use on a Girl

Here is a list of the worst pickup lines men like to use when they want to hook up with a girl. Unfortunately these lines won’t help you get any close to your “target”, these lines should be learned so you can actually avoid using them whenever you want to get a hot babe… if you’ve been using some of these lines and you got nothing, at least now you’ll know why!

1. “Can I take your picture? (Why?) Because I want Santa to know exactly what I want for Christmas.”
2. “The more you drink the better I look.”
3. “I’m sorry, were you talking to me? (No.) Well then, please start.”
4. “Well, here I am. What are your other two wishes?”
5. “Is your daddy a pirate?” [she says 'no, why?'] “You could have fooled me with booty like that.”
6. “I may be no Flintstone, but I can make your bed rock!”
7. “Are you from Tennessee? Because you’re the only ten I see!”
8. “I heard that milk does a body good but DAMN girl how much milk you been drinking?”
9. “Are you a math major? Cause you look good from all angles!”
10. “You must be tired… you’ve been running through my mind all night.”
11. “Your daddy must have been a baker, ’cause you’ve got a nice set of buns.”
12. “Did it hurt when you fell from Heaven?”
13. “Are you religious? Because you’re the answer to all my prayers”
14. “If God made anything better looking than you he must have kept it for himself.”
15. “I’m new in town. Can I have directions to your house?”
16. “Can I borrow your cell? I promised to text my mother when I fell in love.”
17. “If we were the alphabet I would put U and I together.”
18. “You might as well go home with me because I’m going to tell everybody you did anyway.”
19. “My name is (fill in the blank). Remember it: you’ll be screaming it later.”
20. “That dress looks good on you but it would look better on my bedroom floor tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment